TEdec Entity Processing Fee Plan (EPF)
A plan that meets your budget.
Single License Fee of ONLY $495 Per Year Your Investment.
Network License Fee of ONLY $595 Per Year Your Investment.
Processing Fee For Each Entity of Only $85.00 A Disbursement.
By: Donald H. Kelley, Estate Planning Magazine, Oct. 2009
TEdec – Characterized By:
Ease of Use
Well Organized Reports
Comprehensive Audit Tracking
Thorough Training and Support
For ONLY $495 for Single User License and ONLY $595 for Network User License (your investment)
we can license all components of the TEdec Trust and Estate Administration Software at your office.
You receive all of the following:
- The TEdec Fiduciary Accounting System including the Court Inventory
- Fiduciary Accounting (either formal or informal)
- Asset tracking and a host of management reports
- Bridge to Lacerte® and/or CCH ProSystems fx® for preparation of the Estate Tax Returns (IRS Fm 706 & some state returns) and Fiduciary Income Tax Returns (IRS Fm 1041 & most state returns)
- TEdec Case Management and Fiduciary Calendar
- Access to the TEdec Service Bureau
Additionally, we will bill each of your entities (estates, trusts, guardianship, power of attorney entities, etc.) a one time processing fee of ONLY $85.00. On any cost – benefit analysis, it is impossible to beat the TEdec EPF Plan designed with your office in mind.
1. All program updates.
2. Technical program support.
3. TEdec University – which is a protected part of our Web page — where you will find training videos of how TEdec handles a variety of transactions and videos describing various features of the TEdec program.
Don’t Labor Over Court Inventories;
Trust, Estate or Guardianship Accountings;
Estate Tax or Income Tax Returns.
– or –