P-TIN Required

(TEdec Times, Summer 2011)

Download The PDF FileNew regulations now require (beginning Jan. 1, 2011) all paid tax return preparers (including attorneys, CPA’s and enrolled agents) have to apply for a Preparer Tax Identification Number (P-TIN), which must be included on the tax return. A summary of the P-TIN Requirements are set forth on the attached.

P-TIN Required [ Click Here ]


0/5 (0 Reviews)