Trust And Estate Accounting Sitemap
Articles of Interest
- Who Is Entitled to Income That Is Accrued But Unpaid Before a Decedent Dies?
- How Are Receipts Of Short Term Capital Gain Distributions From Mutual Funds And REITS Allocated Between Principal And Income?
- Online Resources to Identify Missing Heirs
- Strategic Benefits From Outsourcing
- Priority of Creditor Claims Against an Estate Administered in the New York State Courts
- Transforming The Legal Services Marketplace
- Are You In Denial About Billing Methods?
- What Consumers Want
- Practice Management – Necessary To Survive
- The Billable Hour Must Die
- When The Court Will “NULLIFY” A Release?
Articles of Interest
- IRS Extends Permanently Deadline to File IRS Form 706 to Claim Portability Under Rev. Proc. 2017-34
- Marraige Equity Act – New York State Tax
- P-TIN Required
- Filing Requirements for New York State and Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
- The Perils of Portability
- Contingent Claims and Expenses – Final Regulations Under IRC Sec. 2053
- Qualified Terminal Interest Property Electi
- Use of Alternate Valuation for the New York State Estate Tax Return
Cases of Interest
- Attorney-Client Privilege Does Apply To Matters After Joint Representation Ends.
- Executor May Waive Decedent’s Attorney Client Privilege
- Trust Amendment: Handwritten Interlineations in Trust Instruments Are Not Proper Trust Amendments.
- Accountings: Non-Beneficiaries, Who Stand to Gain If the Trust Is Invalidated, May Object to the Accounting.
- Removal of Trustee 4-24-18
- Power of Attorney – Duty to Account
- Trustee Acted In Good Faith
- IRA Distribution Is Taxable Notwithstanding Recipient’s Honorable Intentions, Good Conduct and Erroneous Advice
- Trust Accounting: Surviving Trustee Does Not Need to Account When the Trust Is Revocable
- Provision in LLC Agreement Regarding Transfer of a Member’s Interest at Death Overrides the Decedent’s Will
- Cases of Interest In Fiduciary Administration
- Comments On The Regs Under IRC Sec. 67
- Fees to Guardians Under SCPA Article 17A
- Estate of Saul Schneider v. Victor M. Finman